Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He is improving.

All eight or nine of the drips - removed. One remains to prevent him from fighting the ventilator and to calm anxiety. His body is trying to override the vent anyway; determined man.

He squeezed my hand lightly today, his eyes met with vague focus on mine, I sat by his side for an hour.

The vent tube MUST removed 14 days from intubation (which would be April 15), then they will trach him. But with God's mercy, it may not take that long. After that? Perhaps an angiogram, if warranted. We just have to wait and see what his body will do on its own.

So, no dances yet, guys, but I think it would be appropriate for you all to start hugging each other and congratulating yourselves on your unbelievable power of good will and kindness toward your fellow man.

All the love,
Nance

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Oh Nance - just in tears here. So very happy for yourself and Tud. Continued good thoughts and prayers iincoming. Take care of yourself as well lady.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
that is wonderful news, nance. small steps...:)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG Nance, crying tears of joy here! The power of prayer...wow.
It's a miracle.

HUGS to everyone!

(I just hope no one stops by my desk right now :eek: )

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I held my breath and read that entire thread then ~~~~sighed~~~. He lightly squeezed your hand?? ahhh, thats love. Sending (((((HUGS))))

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Blinking away dust motes that have gotten into my eyes.

And that's my story. And I'm sticking to it.....

There's not enough bandwidth on the Internets to successfully deliver to you the extent to which you're being remembered in prayer.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
THANK YOU, LORD!!

Awesome news!!!

Lucy

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nance, continued prayers that Tud comes through this with no lasting damage.
Then I will happily come over there and help you to slap him silly for doing this to himself, and you!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Absolutely incredible news, Nance.

May the good news continue over the coming days and weeks.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts