Whens your birthday?

Do you have any siblings?

What's your favorite dish?

What type of music do you listen to?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Good morning, Subjects.

I have a queenly meeting all morning and will be unavailable. Take your questions to my butler and I will get to them this afternoon.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
MyGoldenBoy said:
I have a queenly meeting all morning and will be unavailable. Take your questions to my butler and I will get to them this afternoon.
Yes ma'am... would your butler be dweck? I bet he'd make an excellent servent for your majesty!

Favorite Vacation ever?

Where would you like to go on vacation?

Do you like wine? If so... red or white?

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Hail Queen Nancy!

Can I call you Nance?

When and were were you born?

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you drink it? (black, sugar, milk, cream..)

Do you like hot chocolate?

Do you like ice cream, if so what kind?

Can you give Max a big smooch from me? (He's such a stunning golden!!!)

·
Registered
703 Posts
What type of house do you have?
I have a Cape Cod house.

Whens your birthday?
In February

Do you have any siblings?
I have 2 brothers, one older and one younger. I was always able to sit on the younger one during fights until I was about 13.

What's your favorite dish?
Pot roast, bread dumplings with gravy, and carrot slaw.

What type of music do you listen to?
What do I listen to or what do I want to listen to? Right now, I'm enjoying the sweet notes of many kids singing many kid songs together. I think it's called Wee Sing. It plays over and over and over again until I'm half driven insane with Mary and her Little Lamb. I think I'll go out and get some Laurie Berkner music to increase the range of songs I'd rather hear. I'd really like to listen to alternative/industrial rock someday.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
MyGoldenBoy said:
Yes ma'am... would your butler be dweck? I bet he'd make an excellent servent for your majesty!
Dweck, Dweeeeccccckkkk! Where are the Questions of the realm?

Favorite Vacation ever?
When my SU and I were together, he had deployed to Bosnia. Upon returning, we went to a Dude Ranch in Colorado and had a great time riding horses and going on hikes. I think it was on the last day when we saw a newspaper announcing the Princess Diana had died.

Where would you like to go on vacation?
I'd like to go to Italy someday. Barring that, I may take the kids to DisneyWorld when they get older.

Do you like wine? If so... red or white?
Yes, that's my alcohol preference. I'm a white wine fan, but I've started actually enjoying red wines. Who knew they were actually tasty?

M

·
0 Posts
Hello Queen.

Which is better

Sunsets/sunrise

Coke/pepsi

Whats your fav show on tv right now?

Do you have kids?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hello Queenie!

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics you can share? :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
Big purses or small?
Small purse. I've found that I really don't need to carry around items such as cough drops/toys/bills/whatever. I do make sure I can fit my Swiss Army knife, mirror, tiny screwdriver and cloth ruler in my small purse. Those things have come in handy more times than I can count.

Skirts or shorts?
Shorts. I value being able to move my legs in non-skirted ways.

Do you like to work out?
God, no. If I did, I suppose I'd find time in the day to do it instead of just talking about it.

Favorite dessert?
Chocolate coffee truffles. A coworker makes these every year for our goody-auction and I snap them up at whatever price I can.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Emma the Lab said:
Can I call you Nance?
Sure!

When and were were you born?
I was born in Wisconsin in 1968 and remember bell bottom jeans and peasant shirts very well.

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you drink it? (black, sugar, milk, cream..)
Nope. I'm a soda drinker.

Do you like hot chocolate?
Yum! I love hot chocolate. Especially with a little McGillicuddy's (sp) in there.

Do you like ice cream, if so what kind?
Mint chocolate chip

Sure can. He loves all kinds of attention and would really want to 'lean' on you. He wants to know if you'll scratch his back?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Mybabymambo said:
Which is better

Sunsets/sunrise
Sunsets. I like sunrises but I think sunsets are more stunning. I remember one time about 10 years ago when the sunset washed everything with a rose color. It was one of the most gorgeous sights I've ever seen.

Coke/pepsi
Coke. When Cherry Coke came out, I became a coke-aholic.

Whats your fav show on tv right now?
Uh, I have no idea what's on TV right now. I do like Extreme Home Makeover when I can catch it.

Do you have kids?
This is why I don't watch TV. By the time I get them all in bed and the dishes done and house straightened out and stuff ready for the next day, it's too late for any shows. I'd rather sit at the computer instead of watching the news at 10. Oops, I just realize I didn't answer your question: I've got 2 yr old twin boys and a 5 yr old daughter.

·
Registered
703 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics you can share? :)
I have 2 brothers. Growing up, my older brother and I played together a lot. We'd build snow forts, have adventures in the nearby playgrounds, and we built a tree house. He's in the Navy and stationed in CA, so I don't get to see him often.

I think I'm closer to my younger brother. He's been through a lot and he and his wife and kids are awesome. He's the one I vent to about Mom or Dad and the one who I can ask any question and receive a good, practical answer.

I don't have access to pics while I'm at work, thankfully. (Whew, dodged that one)

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Hello Queen Nancy

I must say your Golden boy is beautiful, (I rather a fan of them myself ;D) Mine too is a leaner. but enuff abuot me?

What kind of car do you drive ?
What colour is it ?

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Sure can. He loves all kinds of attention and would really want to 'lean' on you. He wants to know if you'll scratch his back?
Oh YES I will scratch his back and lots of belly rubs! :-*

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Nancy,

What is your current favorite article of clothing that you love wearing and would wear all the time if you didnt' have to ever wash it?

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

Have you ever eaten anything "alive"?

What colour are your eyes?

·
Registered
703 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
What is your current favorite article of clothing that you love wearing and would wear all the time if you didnt' have to ever wash it?
Sweatpants. I think I'm permanently in comfort mode and these things are the comfiest type of pants I've worn.

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Taking a vacation day to do absolutely nothing but take naps and read a book all day long. I've got plans when the new Harry Potter book comes out. :)

Have you ever eaten anything "alive"?
You know when you're riding a bike and going really fast and talking to someone and a bug flies in your mouth and you have to swallow? That's the only thing that I've eaten while it's been alive. And I'd rather not eat anything else alive, thank you very much.

What colour are your eyes?
Blue. But when I'm wearing something brown/green, they have a greenish tint. And when I'm wearing something grey, they look grey.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts