Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to make sure that Her Highness got her full day of reign tomorrow, and I'm afraid that this royal subject may sleep in tomorrow morning. So...

GOOD MORNING, QUEEN DIANE!

How was your weekend?

Do you prefer big purses or small?

Most comfortable pair of shoes?

Favorite time of year?

·
0 Posts
Hail Queen!!

What does your dream home look like?

Where will you build it?

What was the last book you read?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Good Morning All! It is a beautitul day in the kingdom!

1. How was your weekend? My weekend was great: sunny, no rain, and I didn't have to work. Only down side was I didn't get to see my kids or grandkids.

2. Do you prefer big purses or small? Acutally, I prefer not to carry one at all but if I have to a small one.

3. Most comfortable pair of shoes? Birkenstock sandles (does that tell too much?)

4. Favorite time of year? This ones hard - I love all the seasons, in their time. I think my least favorite is late winter when it rains for days on end and is grey and gloomy.

·
Registered
870 Posts
2LabsInNEPA said:
Hail Queen!!

1. What does your dream home look like? Cabin like, with lots of pine trees around it and maybe a creek.

2. Where will you build it? In Central Oregon, near a lake or mountains.

3. What was the last book you read? I am currently reading "When God winks at You" by Squire Rushnell.

·
Registered
870 Posts
mollyrock said:
do you like to swim? ocean, lake or pool? I like to swim anywhere, but the water mustbe warm. I'd really like to swim with my dogs sometime.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Queenie!

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics you can share?

·
Registered
870 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Hi Queenie!

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics you can share?
I grew up without brothers or sisters. My mother died before my boys were grown and my dad now spends his time between Oregon and California (he doesn't like the cold and rain here). Here a couple pictures of my grandsons though! Xenon is 10, Alex 5 and Rylan is now 8 months.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Awwwww, how cute! That baby is adorable!! :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hail to the Queen!!!

What color and type of "undies" does Her Highness have on today?? :p

If you could do anything you wanted for 24 hours - What would it be?

What have you always wanted to do, but have never done?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sheila said:
Hail to the Queen!!!

What color and type of "undies" does Her Highness have on today?? :p Do I have to tell??? Actually none right now.....

If you could do anything you wanted for 24 hours - What would it be? Lay on a warm beach in the sun with my hubby, kids and grandkid plus the dogs of course (can you tell we haven't had much sun lately)

What have you always wanted to do, but have never done? Spend 2 months on the motorcycle exploring the US.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I do think Her Royal Highness needs more questions to answer........

What is your favorite outfit?

Favorite beveridge?

Favorite saying?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sheila said:
I do think Her Royal Highness needs more questions to answer........

What is your favorite outfit? Jeans and a "Life is good" tee shirt

Favorite beveridge? Diet Pepsi with sugar free vanilla flavor added

Favorite saying? "Do what you like. Like what you do"

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Good evening your highness - sorry for being tardy!

What activities do you like to do with your grandkids?

Do you speak any other languages?

What is your most favourite food in the world?

·
Registered
870 Posts
tuckersmom said:
Good evening your highness - sorry for being tardy!

It's not all that late here on the West Coast!

What activities do you like to do with your grandkids? We like to bake, build with legos, watch movies, play with the dogs, go to the beach, read to name a few.

Do you speak any other languages? Not really - I took Latin (don't ask why) in High School along with German. I just finished a Spanish for Medical Providers class but still can't speak Spanish (although I do understand more of it now).

What is your most favourite food in the world? Can't name just one......chocolate, french vanilla coffee, grapefruit, smoked salmon

·
Registered
870 Posts
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
I just wanted to say those are great pictures, Your Highness! What cute kids!!
Thanks - I kind think they're cute too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts