Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, my Queen.

Here's your first questions of the day:

Are you a night owl or an early morning riser?

Do you have any children?

What's your favorite color to wear?

How did you pick Larry as your lab's name?

Do you like oatmeal?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
ALL HAIL QUEEN KATHERINE!!!!!!!

Any special plans for the weekend?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Did you watch the Clemson basketball game last night?

Can I come party at your wedding reception? :p

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Good morning, my subjects! I hope this day finds you all well and biddable. ;)

Are you a night owl or an early morning riser?
Definitely NOT a night owl. I love my sleep, and once I'm tired at night, nothing short of an earthquake can keep me awake! Makes for tricky studying. ;)

Do you have any children?
No children- I'd like to wait until we're 26ish.

What's your favorite color to wear?
I wear a ton of blue. And brown.

How did you pick Larry as your lab's name?
We got Lare from Lab Rescue of NC and he was already named after the vet's husband. His name was so funny that every time we said it before we got him, we'd laugh. So we kept it. It's funny to introduce him to new people and see them giggle at his name too.

Do you like oatmeal?
Yum! I love oatmeal! But I, like Dr. Oz, like mine to be the steel cut variety. With a little bit of honey, milk, and cooked apples and cranberries- yum yum yum! :)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
When's the wedding?
October 20th ;D

Are you going to wear your hair up or down?
Up, I think. I got my hair cut last week and she said that's what would look best. I'm hair styling challenged, so I'll take her word on it.

How many people are in the wedding party?
I have 6 bridesmaids with a Jr Bridesmaid/Flower girl and Doyle has 6 groomsmen.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Any special plans for the weekend?
Why yes, ma'am, there are. :) My parents are (gasp!) coming up to Clemson today for my departmental awards ceremony tomorrow morning. Other than that, my plans include lots of cleaning (before they get here) and paper writing (after they leave).

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. YUM!

Did you watch the Clemson basketball game last night?
Of course! ...until I fell asleep during the 2nd half. ::) Apparently we lost, though- boo.

Can I come party at your wedding reception? :p
ABSOLUTELY! ;D

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
What kind of award are you getting?!

and...WHOOOOOOO PARTY!!!!! Haha I can picture it now
Me: *runs into the reception* PARTY TIME!!!
You: oh my gosh it's stacey...RUN!!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Good Morning, Queen!

What is your favorite grill food?

What is your favorite vacation destination?

What do you like on your pizza?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Good Morning Queen Katherine!

What is your favourite thing about Doyle?

What outfit do you wear when you want to feel 'girlie'?

Do you play cards? Or board games? If so what types?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
What kind of award are you getting?!

and...WHOOOOOOO PARTY!!!!! Haha I can picture it now
Me: *runs into the reception* PARTY TIME!!!
You: oh my gosh it's stacey...RUN!!!!
Hahaha- I would just distract you at the dark chocolate fountain with fruit to dip in it. Methinks you'd be stopped in your TRACKS! :)

And my award is from the Sociology Dept. Something about academic excellence, haha. The cool part about it is that it's voted on by the professors, so yay!

snicksmom said:
Good Morning, Queen!
Good morning, Sue!

What is your favorite grill food?
Oooh- that's a hard one! We grill out a lot, and Doyle can do some awesome stuff on the grill. I don't think I can narrow it down so I'll go with: steak (duh), Doyle's grilled chicken, pineapple, and zucchini.

What is your favorite vacation destination?
DISNEY WORLD! I also love the Bahamas and going out west- Colorado, Arizona, Utah, etc.

What do you like on your pizza?
Haha- nothing. I order a cheese pizza and take the cheese off. ;)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
tuckersmom said:
Good Morning Queen Katherine!
Morning Pauline!

What is your favourite thing about Doyle?
He "gets" me. He's also hard-headed and stubborn enough not to let me get my own way all the time, which is probably a good thing.

What outfit do you wear when you want to feel 'girlie'?
Skirts! Mom and I discovered how great cute skirts are in the summer last year, so we went and got more last weekend. :)

Do you play cards? Or board games? If so what types?
Cards more than board games. My favorite card games are Pounce, Spoons, and War, haha.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
Cards more than board games. My favorite card games are Pounce, Spoons, and War, haha.
SPOONS!!!!

I can't believe that somebody else likes spoons...most people just look at me like I'm insane when I ask if they wanna play spoons :p

G

·
AbbyandMolly said:
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
SPOONS!!!!

I can't believe that somebody else likes spoons...most people just look at me like I'm insane when I ask if they wanna play spoons :p

I love spoons!!! Get very competitive quickly. Many of chairs have been broken during a game of spoons!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
jakeysmom said:
AbbyandMolly said:
SPOONS!!!!
I love spoons!!! Get very competitive quickly. Many of chairs have been broken during a game of spoons!
It is a great game! And yes, very competitive. I've even seen someone bleed from spoons!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I order a cheese pizza and take the cheese off.
NO WAY! I've never met another person who does that. I've been doing that since I first had pizza, probably age 3. ;D

Do you have siblings?
If so, are you close to any inparticular? Any of them in your wedding party?
Family pic to share?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Here you go, Amy! I had more pictures at one point in time, but my computer crashed a while back and I lost most of them.

Mom and Dad from a few years ago.

My brother Ryan and (I think) his girlfriend.

Ryan is my only sibling. He's about 2.5 years older than I am. We're not really close, but hey- at least we like each other now. ;) When we were kids, it was touch and go. Two hard heads don't equal happy siblings. And yes, Ryan's one of the groomsmen in the wedding.

And WOO HOO about the cheese-less pizza!! Do people always say to you- "why don't you just eat breadsticks?" I just roll my eyes. It's totally not the same. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Bro is cute. ;) Your parents look so young!

Do you look more like Dad or Mom? I can't tell b/c the only pic I've seen of you is your siggy pic and you have sunglasses on. 8) Your brother looks like Dad, same nose and smile. Mom's eyes though.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Good morning, Your Highness!

What is your zodiac sign?

Favorite number and favorite letter of the alphabet?

Which is scarier, sharks or snakes?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Bro is cute. ;) Your parents look so young!

Do you look more like Dad or Mom? I can't tell b/c the only pic I've seen of you is your siggy pic and you have sunglasses on. 8) Your brother looks like Dad, same nose and smile. Mom's eyes though.
Mom will be happy to read that!! :)

I think I probably look more like her. I always used to hear my dad, but not so much now.

AngusFangus said:
Good morning, Your Highness!
Good morning...er, almost-afternoon, Connie!

What is your zodiac sign?
Capricorn

Favorite number and favorite letter of the alphabet?
Favorite Number= 4; favorite letter= Z

Which is scarier, sharks or snakes?
SHARKS! I mean, snakes are gross, but at least you can usually have more warning and better chances for escape.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts