Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hand the crown over to you at 11:00 tonight.

My questions for you -
If you could be invisible for 29 hours and 42 minutes where would you go/what would you do?

If you could go back in time to witness an event without changing the course of history, when and what would that time be?

Enjoy your reign!!

·
0 Posts
And my standard.

What does your dream home look like?

Where will you build it?

What countries have you visited?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Is this LabDad, as in Andy? He doesn't visit here very often anymore. :(

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics to share?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jzgrlduff said:
Is this LabDad, as in Andy? He doesn't visit here very often anymore. :(

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics to share?
I saw that Lab Dad had posted recently and asked him if would be up for the job before I passed the crown. Hopefully he'll have time to visit today and answer his subjects' questions. :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
CJs Mom said:
My questions for you -
If you could be invisible

If you could go back in time to witness an event without changing the course of history, when and what would that time be?
If I were invisible for 29 hours and 42 minutes where would you go/what would you do?
I would go into my workshop and play with the power tools. Maybe I could get something done.

Sorry I can't go back in time. I would want to tinker with something or step on a bug or something horrible.

Quote from: jzgrlduff on Today at 12:52:59 PM
Is this LabDad, as in Andy? He doesn't visit here very often anymore.
In Cyberspace I am Lab Dad. LD. In real life, I am the other guy.

Acyually I am on the forum everyday. Mostly lurking. Happy threads make me happy, sad posts make me want to give a hug, and make people smile. But I hate saying "me too." If I am provoked into sharing a piece of my mind I do. I am also a firm believer in the use of the delete key, and often don't post instead.

Do you have siblings?
One sister, younger. Nurse Battle Axe. She insists on wearing white and the traditional nurses's cap. I am very proud of her. Though I doubt she believes me but when it comes to medical stuff, I do what she says. Well I still don't do veggies but I do listen.

If so are you particularly close to any of them?
About 550 miles away. We talk. She was so enthralled with Red and Misty, she got a Lab puppy she named Jackson. He is a field Lab.

Family pics to share?
No. Both of us prefer to take pix, not be in them.

2LabsInNEPA said:
What does your dream home look like?

Where will you build it?

What countries have you visited?
According to my wife, we are living in my dream house.
My real dream house would be on the side of a hill, not quite to the top, surrounded by a grove of pine trees, far away from a flood plain and away from hurricanes. The house would have a wrap around deck, great gas grill and an attached workshop. A pool would be in the middle of the deck, and the Labs would have plenty of ground to run on. If I was independently wealthy, would not mind living in the north east corner of Iowa. Very pretty area in the Missisippi River Valley.

Countries:
Toured about 500 miles of Ontario Canada on a bicycle back in 1969. Canada is a place I would love to visit more often.

Was on a seven day Carribean cruise to the Bahamas, Jamica, the Caymans and Mexico. I don't really count that as being anywhere.

bacatherine said:
What is your favorite color?
What kind of work do you do?
Colour: Blue or green depends. When doing stage lighting I like lavander.
Work: Event planning and execution. I am Operations Manager of a convention center. I talk for a living and wave my arms around a lot. My department cleans the building and sets up the stages, tables and chairs.

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
I know you are always ready to make people smile. You have me smile so I thank you.
Hope you have a good day as King.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts