Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this may sound like a strange question but really it just boils down to curiousity on my part. Please feel free to tell me to mind my own business.

I went to get some new pants yesterday, as in panties I think you guys call them. I just wanted some basic cotton comfies for work, the kind you buy in a pack of 5 or so, they are usually rolled up in like sausage shapes in the packet so you are meant to look at the label to get the size and style.

I usually just go for a high leg brief but I was rushing, grabbed 2 packs in my size, paid and came home.

When I got back and looked at my purchases I realised I had bought the ladies boxer shorts by mistake, I really couldn't be bothered to take them back so have kept them, I am so pleased that I did as they are the comfiest pants I have ever worn, I love them.

So my questions are...what style of pantie do you wear and do you match your bra and panties or just grab the first thing in a morning?

As long as I have clean undies every day I'm not so fussed about matching sets only when I am going out or "special occasions!"

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
I buy a bit of everything. I hate G-Strings im sorry but why would u do that to yourself? lol

I have quite a few pairs of those french knickers, they are a bit boxer shortish. I tried wearing DH boxers once..the seam really isnt in the right place :whistle:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I mainly wear hipsters or bikini (low rise). Occasionally I'll wear a pair of girly boxers. The Victoria's Secret PINK and the very sexy are my favorites.

It doesn't matter to me that they match so long as you can't see them through my clothes it's allll good :D

Working in a bra/underwear store was probably a bad choice for me (haha) on the plus side I'll probably never have to buy a bra again or pay full price for one!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I like french cut that come to my waist - I loved VS plain cotton french cuts for YEARS - but they're changed them and they don't fit as well and I don't like them. I'm not on the look-out for my next "favorite". I do match panties and bra - not necessarily by color - but they have to complement each other. I worked in an ER for a year and believe your mother! Always wear clean underwear!

·
Registered
21,292 Posts
labby said:
samson said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
samson said:
Boxers ! Couldn't care less if your bras match my boxers.............oh - you didn't mean your bras did you ?
***PINCH****
oWWWEEE

Come on Lis - I could have man boobs ?
If you do, we wanna see them. ;)
Well I don't ....much ....you'd be disappointed ! Not even a C cup I'm afraid

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
My pantie preference... string bikinis! Though, if I am really concerned about VPLs (Visible Panty Lines) I will go the thong route.

Unless there is a reason someone is gonna see my bra & panties (other than me), I don't care if the match. If there's a chance someone'll seem them or they'll end up in ball on the floor... then yup, I wear matching.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.