Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got this batch of chickens a week ago CHASE and EAT was in his mind but now he is good around them!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
WHAT are you going to do with those chickens? Is Alfie on a raw diet?

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The chickens are rescued from horrible battery farms, we get eggs from them but they are here until they die of old age lol

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
We have 4 ducks that were here before Bauer, and initially he wanted to CHASE and EAT too. He doesn't bother them at all anymore. The funny thing is, he knows the difference between our ducks and other ducks/geese that come into the yard. He chases the intruders, but leaves ours alone. He leaves them alone so well that he doesn't even defend himself against them. I keep the ducks enclosed almost all of the time now because they follow him around and bite his tail. Too bad I couldn't teach them to leave him alone. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Good boy. Nellie is afraid of chickens.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That second pic looks like they are walking on his head! lol

I had two ducks when I was a kid, along with our Cocker Spaniel. Interestingly enough he (the Cocker) didn't like the ducks at first. But after a while, he got even protective of them! And the funny part was they followed him around our backyard all the time!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts