Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the morning of his birthday I let both dogs out for a tinkle..he chose to oush the outside loo door open where I keep the bin bags and rip one open all over and eat the contents :mad:

Then in the afternoon I saw him sitting in the outhouse doorway smacking his lips together??? He had been eating the chicken food which had been in there for months and he had never touched before :mad: Its like powder full or corn/wheat/protein and grit for the rest of the day and all through the night we had explosive green/grainy/powdery diarhea! Not a good day all in all....he never touches anything normally but seeing as he was 2 that day I think he wanted to act like a spoilt 2 year old!! :mad: NOT HAPPY lol

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL thats what amazes me Garth he had also had 3 cups of his food before all this happened and been walked twice so definately not bored else Id have understood it a bit

HE DID NOT GET ANY BIRTHDAY CAKE

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Oh Alfie, what a silly boy, you are neither a dustbin man nor a chicken so LEAVE THINGS ALONE that don't concern you!

I'm sorry to hear you missed your cake, perhaps if you are a good boy over the weekend Mom will relent and forgive you~huh mom?

At least YOU enjoyed your birthday~lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.