Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Congratulazions Aidan!!!!! You is da STAR!!!!! 8) :laugh: nYeah tell us da story den you can!

Your (proud ob my UCH fren Aidan) fren Emma

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Hi gang this is Aidan. Katie was trying to post a message this morning before school to all of you but she ran out of time. So she asked me to let all of her Dune Buggy Gang friends know the good news.

Aidan finished his UCH this weekend with 2 groups 3 placements and 4 BOBs(some with competition some not...but when he had no competition, he placed in group)
Aidan really enjoyed himself which is important to us. He is a real ham and loves being the center of attention.
2 of the judges really liked him a lot. The 2 that gave him group placements. The one was in a group of 8 that contained 2 GRCH and the Best in Show winner from the night before! so it was a tough group.
Katie was entered in Jr Show but chose to pass and try it at another time. Which is OK...we want her to feel comfortable before she gives it a go. It didnt help that all of the kids in her group were older boys lol

Here is a picture of Aidan with his loot! and there are 4 more ribbons being sent in the mail.

Katie was so proud of Aidan! She took some of his ribbons into school to show her teacher, who owns a lab also.
The nicest part of the weekend was spending time with the whole family. It really was a family effort.

Here is a formal head shot that the photographer at the show took.

Thanks for all of the good thoughts and good luck messages!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Congratulations to Aidan and family!

This means we have to call Aidan "Champion Porkchop" from now on!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey gang Aidan here

Fanks for all da nice tings you sed bowt me. My sis calls me shampeen now it means sumfin weellyyy gud i fink.
I gots all dede prittee bows in red and bloo and green. My bestest ones are the ones in DBG colers I fink!
I had a gud times at the dog show. I just had to stand and be gud for the juggez to looks at me. One of dem tried to touch my hiney and i said nooooo way lady i dun want dat! and i satted down!! her hands were tooooo ccccold for dat!

Me is now Shampeen PorkChop!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Dat is mos awesum Aidan!! Congratmalashuns to you my fren! We is proud to hab you an Katie an Emma in Da Gang!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
dat pitchur is wunnerfullest aidan, we lubs it!!!!

dacey says she likes y'or mommy's shirt!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts