Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Re: Aidan and Emma- wet and wild vids

:p

I love Aidan on his own personal pool raft and\ his personal float attendant...was that Jeff?

I love how Emma jumps into the pool..so graceful and with purpose "iiiiii'm gonna get that toy!!!" Who was the 4 legged friend who went past the camera in the end of the first vid?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts

Susan - great videos! They made me smile - Tucker is insanely jealous that Emma and Aidan have their own pool.

How cute is your daughter?!? So sweet!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

How lucky they are to have a pool!

Cute vids...love the one w/Aidan on his boogie board/floaty thingie. LOL

·
Registered
16,129 Posts

HAHAHA! I love it. Emma the dock dog . . . and Aidan, just chilling on his very own raft. You need to get him a water bowl with a little paper umbrella in it. :)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

lol Nathan!!!
They are SO completely different. He loves to chill and take life slow and she is a whirlwind! He did a lot of swimming also but was ready for a trip down the lazy river by the time we took that video.

That was Jeff with his buddy in the pool. He has fallen hard for Aidan, and Aidan really likes him ...Aidan loves all 4 of us...it's really funny, he spreads it around to all 4 of us. Emma is very much MY dog and likes Katie. She loves the boys too but she prefers the girls, for sure.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts

They are sooo cute! Smooches to Aidan and Emma! :-*

Katie is so pretty!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
OMG, how cute are the two of them.

I can't wait to see how Lexi is this year with your pool.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
Deb, you and Sam have to come over before that so we can practice with Lexi.
When is a good time for you?
Elias was swimming in my in laws pool Saturday, he had a blast. Sunday we went to the Dog beach in Manasquan! He's practicing for his "doubles bumper retrieves" with Emma

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Ha ha , GREAT vids !! They had a blast didn't they ? All that water, and humans to play with too !!

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Cute, cute video!! Loved watching Emma outswim Aidan! LOL

Okay, pool question---do you have a liner in your pool? My son just had a liner put in his pool and now I'm afraid to let Jefferson swim in it, for fear his toenails will damage the liner.

·
Registered
738 Posts
So cute! Looks like Emma is a lot like Crockett - really into the water and like you said you can see that Aidan is just enjoying the water for relaxation!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts