Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you think? I really liked Melinda, LaKisha and Blake (in that order). Jordan was awful tonight. Not a fan of Phil and Chris in general.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I thought Phil did an awsome job, I really liked the way Blake made the song his own w/ his beat box thing. I liked Melinda too. Personally I thought Lekisha and Jordin were awful. I was meh about Chris to be honest. Who would have known that Bon Jovi songs would be so challenging geeze i seem to always nail it when i'm in the shower. LOL Kidding... One thing Phil's bald head gives me the creeps, put a hat on that guy!!! It is so Uncle Fester it isn't funny. LOL

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Melinda can rock.
In the intros, she claimed it was not her forte, but I have a feeling she knows she can do anything.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I missed Melindas. :-\ I'm not a Phil fan, but I thought he did great tonight. He's got a really powerful voice and I think that song really showcased it.

From what I saw, Blake was my favorite, and I thought LaKisha did really well too (she needed to).

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Blake is always my favourite, I think he's got the most star power of them all. I just don't think Chris did a good job at all. Melinda did rock too, and for some reason she appeared ot have a neck! Too bad about Jordin biting, her hair was cute though! I think Phil did a good job and really enjoyed himself, but he doesn't have the selling potential that Blake has.

G

·
Well since I love AI and Bon Jovi I was in heaven. I really like Blake and Lakesha. I thought everyone did really good last night.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I thought Phil "batboy" Stacy was the best lastnight! You all know how I feel about Melinda, but I thought she ROCKED!! I had to pick my jaw off the floor when she was done. LOL

Chris sucked, Lekisha sucked. Blake was really good because he made the song his own.

I think Chris and Lekisha are going bye bye tonight.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I never watch this show but I had to see the kareoke wanna be's sing Bon Jovi for pure entertainment value. I though the first guy was great and the last girl too. The rest were just so so.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I though the first guy was great and the last girl too.
The first guy was Phil and the last girl Melinda. They're the two I thought were great lastnight, too.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I really liked Blake last night, and I didn't think Lakisha was half bad (she hasn't been impressing me lately).

I could have done w/o Jordin even though I like her.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Who else pictured Jon standing up, throwing his fist in the air and yelling "YEAH!!!" when Blake was done? I don't think anyone thought Blake could pull it off (including me), but he sure did. To me, it was the best of the night.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea, I agree Laura. No one but him could pull that off. I thought he did great!

G

·
I actually thought blake was so-so, Phil sucked and chris sucked. Lakisha did a good job. I liked her better than Melinda (whom I cant stand), Jordin picked the wrong song, and that can be a mistake at this point, however she has enough fans to pull through. Jordin is my fave

·
Registered
554 Posts
dare1969 said:
I actually thought blake was so-so, Phil sucked and chris sucked. Lakisha did a good job. I liked her better than Melinda (whom I cant stand), Jordin picked the wrong song, and that can be a mistake at this point, however she has enough fans to pull through. Jordin is my fave
Can't believe i'm posting that I actually watched an episode of AI...but i'll agree that with Jordin's voice..she totally picked the wrong song. Even though thats one of my favs from Bon Jovi.

I think if she would've picked "Always", she woulda ran away with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts