Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE me some Bee Gees! ;D

Run to Me. Ahhh. That song is lovely!

You know what I think Melinda should have done? Nights on Broadway. Well, somebody shoulda done it. That song kicks ass!

You know, Bee Gees are just HARD to do.

All night I've been doing my Bee Gee impression: "I once killed a kangaroo JUST BY STARIN' AT IT!" :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Raises hand here. Their Saturday Night Fever stuff is not my favorite but their live album One Night Only is on my IPOD.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
All night I've been doing my Bee Gee impression: "I once killed a kangaroo JUST BY STARIN' AT IT!"
ROFL! Actually, I think it's the SNL spoof "Barry Gibb Talk Show" that I love even more! :D :D

I do love the Bee Gees, and I also wish someone had done Nights on Broadway. And I actually think Chris would've done really well this week. :-\

D

·
0 Posts
I guess I am kind of over AI. These folks are just not doing it for me. Usually the quality of the performance at this point give me the chills at least once in each show---nada tonight.

need to find new diversion.....

J

·
0 Posts
I was just gonna say I love the Barry Gibbs talk show but Janna beat me to it! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I had a shirt way back in the day (like when I was 2) that had Andy Gibb on the front. My sister had Barry ::) ::)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Sorry I'm tryin' to type while sittin' on my hands. If I wore T-Shirts I get one that says, I survived the Disco Era. ;D Of course it would say on the back I survived the Urban Cowboy Era Also. ;D

R

·
0 Posts
I love the Bee Gees too!

I wasn't really impressed with anyonesperformance last night, Lakisha's voice is horsed and Blakes beat boxing made me uncomfortable for him. Melinda did well, and Jordan did great on her fisrt song, the second one, not so good. JMO

:)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
That skit is hysterical. I thought all the singers sucked last night. Thought that Jordin was good in her first song, but other than that blah.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I also thought the skit was funny, didn't think any of the singers did that well, figure BG's music must be very difficult to do if you're not a BG, and also love their music!

Frances

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
singing "talkin' bout chest hair....talkin' bout crazy gold medallions....talkin it up...the Barry Gibb talk show" i was singing this last night and my husband woke up singing it this morning. justin timberlake looked so hot in that skit and you could tell they were trying not to laugh while taping it. hilarious

1 - 20 of 22 Posts