Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
That was Michael Bublé. One of our better exports! He's a Jazz singer.
He's amazing! I watched AI tonight just to see him, although that wasn't one of his better performances.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kimmers said:
That was Micheal Buble. One of our better exports!
He's amazing! I watched AI tonight just to see him, although that wasn't one of his better performances.
Oh dear. Sorry if I insulted.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I have heard him before, and I liked him ... but I thought he performed really poorly last night ... so poorly, in fact, that I wondered if they had switched performers at the last minute? Alas, it was really him. I thought that his joke about Antonella was in poor taste. Just a poor showing for him, in general, last night. :-[

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He was 1/2 drunk and kept forgetting the words. :)

G

·
I thought he kept forgetting the words! I love his song that was on the movie "The Wedding Date" I think it was called "Home"

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
jakeysmom said:
I thought he kept forgetting the words! I love his song that was on the movie "The Wedding Date" I think it was called "Home"
Me too! That's on his first album, and he wrote that himself. That's the video clip Kim posted above.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
The Antonella joke was in super poor taste! Although, I loved how the camera panned to Haley after he said it, and she had some sort of disappointed smirk on her face. :p

I like Buble, but last night was kind of weak. He kind of reminded me of some frat boy at the University of Wherever who got drunk and turned on the kareoke (sp??) machine in someone's dorm room.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I agree that it wasn't his best performance as well but LOVE him - I have one of his CD's and am acutally listening to him on iTunes right now! ;D

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
He was an asshat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts