Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wish something heavy would fall on him. :rip: You know the type....in our morning department meeting, he's got a jackass comment to say after anyone says anything. He thinks he's being comical and he laughs at himself and then looks around at everyone to see our reaction. *stone face*. Another thing he does....if anyone goes to anyone else's cubicle to say something, he gets up and runs over and butts in!!&[email protected]^#*&#!%#!#%! I can't stand him!!!!! AAAAHHHH!! :smash:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I work with one of those people too, but a woman. Luckily I only have to see her twice a year, but I have to listen to her every Monday during a conference call. Another co-worker and I keep a tally of her comments, and compare our counts after the meeting. How do people like that not see how annoying they are?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This same co-worker calls his wife probably every hour and most of the time is talking down / degrading her. :mad2:

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
One of the pleasures of my job is I have no Co-workers to speak of. I deal with customers and engineering managers. All my meetings, except one, are done via conference call. I have one guy who works for me who I keep on the road all the time.

It 's difficult to hate a co-worker when you are in your office for 5 hours a week. It would take years at that rate to pick up on annoying habits of others.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It 's difficult to hate a co-worker when you are in your office for 5 hours a week.
True dat!

I don't hate him, he's just annoying as all get out!!! ...and I wish something heavy would fall on him. LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think there's one in every office, Terri. :frusty:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I'm lucky, the only annoying one I have right now is a kid about 18 that tells lies to everyone to make himself look good. I've called him on it several times, mostly when others are around and my problem is solved, he only talks to me when he has to and then only about store bussiness.

However if he posted here, he might put me on his list.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I work with one of those too. Makes me sooo frustrated when I have to do all the work because he would rather follow you around talking about what his kid did yesterday instead of doing his share of the work. Personally, I work with dogs so I can avoid people like that :) He's making me dislike going to work a little more every day. It always gets me that a 30something year old man can gossip about you more than a high school girl then turn around and act like your best friend. Gah! Some people.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts