I just found out that the cats have eaten easter lily. When sam told me that his dad (who is watching the cats) said that the cats had eaten the lily I froze for a second. I dont know how I remembered, but something was telling me that easter lily was toxic to animals. So I jumped online and found out that YES easter lilys are in fact toxic to animals, but only to cats. I called the EVet and they said to moniter the cats for the next 24 hours cuz they only ate a little bit of it. I am worried because it said that lily can cause kidney failure and death in as little as 36 hours. I am going over to Sam's father's house tommorow to check out the cats. I am not mad at his dad because he didn't know. I am just worried about the cats. I hope they will be alright :-\ If they have diarehha, vomitting, drooling, lethargy, lack of appetite, etc then we have to take them to the Evet ASAP. Geez I'm only in St. Louis 1 day and stuff is already going crazy. Ugh!