Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more private office for me. :( Just found out they're moving this entire building over to the newer building (where I was before we moved here a couple of years ago) within 2 weeks! :eek: There are several private offices over there that are empty, but there's also a giant gopher farm right smack in the middle. I'm afraid that's where we're going to end up.

Ah well. At least I have my job.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Cube farms are stupid. What friggin genius felt that shoving dozens of people in a rat like maze with 5 foot walls was productive? I can't imagine working year after year in an off white upholstered cube listening to the groans and flatuence of my co workers. Oh wait I did do that!

I hope you get an office with a door. I rarely close the door to my office, but just knowing I could is agreat feeling!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know how they're going to do it. There are several different departments that have to fit into one large room, one smaller room, and probably 20 or so private offices. Maybe they're split one office between two people?

Hmmm.

Oh, and it's torture over there. I worked there for 7 years and we're right above the cafeteria. Really sucks when you're starving and you can smell all the good foods and baked goods cooking. :-\

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Oh, and it's torture over there. I worked there for 7 years and we're right above the cafeteria. Really sucks when you're starving and you can smell all the good foods and baked goods cooking. :-\
**** Cafeteria Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts