Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Panda had a great weekend. She had a double Q on Saturday and a triple Q on Sunday. She went 5 for 6, but in reality it should have been 6 for 6. Her first run of the weekend the judge told the scribes (boyscouts) clean and no hands went up to indicate faults. Later when we got the results she was marked with a 10pt fault. So she did not Q due to a mistake but she did complete the run clean.

She also was able to run with multiple male jugdes, lots of photographers and numerous boyscouts in the ring. My little girl is quite fearful of men and nine months ago when we began she ran out of the ring in fear of a male bar setter in the ring. Now she is completing courses clean and undertime. The jumpers run Maddie had at 18 seconds, beating everyone else out, only beat out Panda by 3/4 of a second. She is gaining confidence and speed. I am very proud of her.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully I got the pictures fixed. They showed up on my page. Let me know if it works. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
My little girl is quite fearful of men and nine months ago when we began she ran out of the ring in fear of a male bar setter in the ring. Now she is completing courses clean and undertime. The jumpers run Maddie had at 18 seconds, beating everyone else out, only beat out Panda by 3/4 of a second. She is gaining confidence and speed. I am very proud of her.
This gives me hope...I have a timid girl and we have been in obedience classes for two years back to back. I wanted to do agility with her but with her shyness I decided to wait until we get our CGC. Next week is our second test but this time around I think we might make it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts