Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking everywhere for agility classes so I could get Sky into a beginning class and have not found anything closer than 50 miles away (and at $3.50/gallon that is too far).

Clean Run just revamped there website and have a search engine for agility classes and I found an independent. This woman works from her home and the classes are only 4 people and are $90/6 weeks. She has a beginning class forming so I'm hoping I can get in. She has some very good credentials on her dogs so I'm figuring it is worth at least the $90 investment.

The best news is that it is only about 6 miles away!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hooray!! I am so glad you were able to find one, I hope you both enjoy it! Be prepared to get hooked!

(Weave polls are really easy for SU's to make too ;) )

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yellojakesmom said:
(Weave polls are really easy for SU's to make too ;) )
No they are not!!..lol I spent a whole day cutting and welding and finding the right material to make my first set of Channel weave poles...but I must say they work well. I even had to design them so the legs would be in the correct AKC stagger pattern ,,,and of course you have to now have a non-slip surface on them (why do dogs need a non-slip surface on the weave pole bases? Dogs weaving should never touch the bases..)
So for about $90 in parts and about 10 hours to figure out everything I have them now yeah!!!!

Kelly and Amber

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That's why I said they're easy for SU's to make!! ;) Not me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts