Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a CPE trial this Sunday
I have to say I really like the association - the games are way way cool ...

I had done no agility since August - on Thursday night I did some simple one jump drills, on friday morning I ran Brody over a teeter a couple of times

all the dogs were pretty darn ok

Sally bought a membership in the zero point snooker club (not a good thing - the goal in that game is to earn as many points as possible - and usually 1 point is the minumum!) and my guess is she'll renew her membership occasionally but she balanced that with a jackpot run I can only dream to repeat - she was HOT she was listening - she working from 50 feet away

Brody was fabulous - only missed 1 of 5 qs when I chose not to do a hard call off to get the final gamble .. I let him do the jump in front of him and was happy with myself ;)

Little Thea earned herself 2 qs including a jumpers that was so fast I was out of breath when we were done ... I have got to put some lateral distance on that dog ...

a nice reintroduction to a sport I love - was great to have dogs that were willing to work and play ... :)

15 runs in one day with 10 course builds was a little excessive I have to admit - I'm feeling it today ... hehehe serves me right though

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Sounds like a great time!

I enjoy CPE as well. We only have one trial in our area, but I go to it every November. It's a nice venue and, like you said, the games are a lot of fun :)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Awesome! So are you coming to the one on the 13th??!! Inquiring minds need to know. ;) :D

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably ... maybe...

not certain yet which day will work better for me but I'd really like to get to one of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts