Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I totally forgot! :eek:

I registered for the Spring session of the county's Cardio-Fit class WAAAAAYYYYY back in December ... my friends and I figured that we would be needing some pre-bathing-suit toning right about now. :-\ Anyhoo ... said friend called tonight to confirm our meet-up time. Yikes! I truly have not thought about this since December (though it is on my calendar, once I looked at it).

Oh well, the timing is actually good. Should be fun ............................................ ;D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm back from aerobics, and I'm so glad that I went! Class was from 9:30 to 10:30 ... it was a big group, but an even bigger room (so space was not an issue).

It has been a long time since I've done aerobics ... I've been more jogging-based for the last few years. That 80's foot work is kinda fun! ;D I defenitely got that heart rate up ... definitely broke a sweat! I don't think I looked very graceful but, hey, as long as you're moving. ;)

There was also a nice weights program at the end of the class ... some arm and leg work ... and a very challenging abs routine. Definitely worth it ... :D And much more fun than doing laundry, which was my other Saturday morning option. LOL.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Cool! At least you have a good attitude about it! ;) Sounds like you had fun...and hey- not many people are very pretty when doing sweet 80s footwork. :D

Congrats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts