Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Adoption Form (added photo l8r in thread)

I just submitted the adoption form to adopt a pup. Hopefully I hear back something positive :)
Just wanted to share the excitement! :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What?! What puppy?! :)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys!

Good luck! Do you have a specific puppy in mind? Sorry if I missed it.
I do have one in mind! She is 5.5 years old. Weighs around 54lbs. So she's a petite one :) :p Cutest thing ever. She was sold by her original owners after they had her for 5 years. They wanted a golden retriever so they got a puppy and then couldn't handle both and sold her. The next owner had a cat and she didn't get along with the cat. Guess she is not cat friendly. That owner then sold her to another person who had a dog that bullied her so that owner gave her up to the rescue. Now she is in foster care.
Other than not being cat friendly she sounds like she is a good dog.

We'll see what happens...Buck did something bad today that is making me reconsider this second dog thing...oi Will post that in another thread...

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sending good vibes!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Good luck! Going from one to two isn't as easy as everyone says..at first..but after a couple of weeks, you'll wonder why you waited so long =)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good luck! Going from one to two isn't as easy as everyone says..at first..but after a couple of weeks, you'll wonder why you waited so long =)
Oh I bet!

She is a cutie!

I couldn't believe either that they sold a dog they had for 5 years because they rather have a different breed...ack! Hope things work out!

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts