Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
without Cinder. We are all doing well. Kramer and Gryphon were pretty depressed the first couple days. Kramer has not been eating well so I have been doctoring up his food with some canned innova and evo.
Today I actually looked for her when I got home...then I remembered... :frown:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
{{{{HUGS}}}} hope that time will ease the pain and the good memories will not be so hard to think about. i have thought of you often and keep you in my thoughts.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
You're in my thoughts, Kim!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
It is not easy. I would look for Shadow too. I just kept telling myself she wasn't in pain anymore and I know I made the right decision but it really is never easy. It has been 7 years since she passed and I still miss her. I have three labs now and I love them all but there is always that piece of my heart that belongs to Shadow. take care. (((((HUGS)))))

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Once your pain and sorrow subside, Cinder will be more a part of you than you ever dreamed possible. Trust me on this one, Kim. It is sweet.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Cinder will always be with you. Remember her good days and wonderful memories.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I know this must be one of the toughest times of your life. I do wish there was something that could be done to help, but I think time is the only thing. And like another poster said, it never goes fast enough. Lots of good thoughts going out to you and wishes for the healing to begin soon.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I'm so sorry. Really, truly sorry. I hope that this transition will become smoother for you as the days pass and that the good memories quickly outweigh the bad ones. ((HUGS))

1 - 20 of 30 Posts