Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all you country music fans lets hear what you thought.

Loved Reba as the host she always does great!!

WTH was Carrie Underwood wearing!!?? that burgandy thing!! :eek:

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Jason was downstairs watching the NASCAR race he'd DVRd, I actually paused it and yelled "You HAVE to see this!" I wanted to see how she got on and off stage in it. I'm thinking the skirt was detachable and she stood there while someone affixed it to her. =)

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I enjoyed it! Taylor Swift even sounded good last night. She is a cute girl.
Very excited for Carrie; she is my FAV!!!
Did you see George Strait when Carrie won...he face looked like "huh, that should be me"! LOL

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you see George Strait when Carrie won...he face looked like "huh, that should be me"! LOL
That or he thought it was going to be Kenny Chesney! :p

Billy Ray was grating on my nerves with all the "plugging" his and Miley's stuff.

Best part was Brad Paisley!!! "As you can see we had the baby" :D:D:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Thats the same way my faced probably looked- being and old fogie, I was rooting for the older guys- I miss the old ACM days!:(

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I thought Carrie Underwood's voice was amazing!! I love that song!! I loved it when Randy Travis originally put it out too. Miley and Billy Ray need to fall off of their 15 minutes. He is just as pretentious as she is, ughhhh!! They were talking about her song on the radio this morning, the name of it is The Climb, and how she used a lift to get to the top of the stairs. I giggled at that. Taylor Swift was very sweet.

Also on the radio this morning they said Tim Mcgraw was suppose to perform. He went to every rehearsal and then at the last minute had a disagreement w/ producers and pulled out. Is he getting to big of a head?

Trace Adkins song was amazing, he did such a great job. Rascal Flatts was amazing too!!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was a bit disappointed to see Martina just present an award.

Matthew McConaughey was a tad too conceited for me.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I thought Matthew was hilarious!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts