Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was labeled "Miracle-Gro"

Last week Friday ...

Ummm ... seems to be working pretty well, 3 lbs in a week!

:clap2:

BTW ... Whenever I'm on the puter, Cappy is always right next to me on the sailfish rug. Now Cappy has a little shadow too. They are virtually inseparable. I'll get some pics of Remi and Rusty posted ... she now takes HER toys to HIM and eggs him on into joining her to play. Also, Rusty can now curl up against her without her growling or jumping as if he was a little rattle snake. Progress!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
So sweet! The 2nd picture is so cute, they look like they were made for each other. I'm glad Remi is coming around too, they should be pretty cute together too . . . aren't they about the same color?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
They do grow so fast! He is such a cutie! I'm so glad to hear that Remi is coming around. Sounds like she was going thru a Jan Brady phase. ;)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
It´s funny that he doesn´t have curly hair being a poodle mix. His hair looks more like a wire haired terrier type or golden retriever having a bad hair day :)

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
LOL, ok, I have to say this! Who's dog is this?

Carol...you might want to send DH away for awhile! :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm so glad to hear about Remi's progress with Rusty!
And Rusty with Cappy... what a thrill. I love their "together" pics.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Glad to hear Remi has accepted her new brother. Rusty sure is growing fast! Cute pictures.

·
Registered
269 Posts
LOL! Wow, thats some growth there! So glad to hear Rusty is making friends with his middle brother. Cute pics! :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
we have some of that miracle grow here too...............Bob says the crate is a growth chamber ................it's fun watching the 2 of them progress since they are so close in age ..................thanks for all the pics...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts