Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had yesterday off so I decided to take Abbey up to my Grandma's house for the day. My mom and her dog, Sasha, were also there for a couple of days, so the two of them had a blast!

My Grandma lives on a lake, so Abbey got to practice diving into the water off of the dock and we taught Sasha how to swim. We also went for their very first boat trip, which they loved!

And of course, here are some pictures:

Definition of spoiled:

Abbey's ears flying in the wind:

Checking out the water:

Barking at the people they saw on shore:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Great pictures, Justine! You are such a good photographer!
Are you still planning on trying some dock diving with Abbey? Looks like she's a natural! Sasha is a beauty too!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Your pictures are absolutely beautiful, the pic of Abbey jumping is great! Abbey and Sasha look like they had so much fun. The weather was perfect yesterday (today has been nice too). :)

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Great pictures, Justine! You are such a good photographer!
Are you still planning on trying some dock diving with Abbey? Looks like she's a natural! Sasha is a beauty too!
Yep, I am still going to try it. I'm actually very surprised that she took to it right away. Towards the end of the day, I actually had her RUNNING full speed down the dock at the same time I threw the bumper. It took a while, but I think she "gets" it! :D :D

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
what a great doggy day. I always find that great doggy days are usuallly great people days, too. She looks like a natural for dock diving! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My thoughts too ! I'm looking at agility as well ! ..................Dylan - not me of course !
:D I took an "intro to agility" class with one of the local trainers. It was more about fun than serious training, but it got Abbey used to some of the basics. I'm looking into doing more with one of the agility groups around here, but they haven't offered the beginning class I need in a while. :(

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Looks like she is getting along fine with Sasha after all the problems you had at the beggining.

I´m envious, looks like all (people and dogs) had fun

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are completely fine unless they are with each other constantly. I don't live at home any more, so things just worked out that way. They are fine when I go home to visit for a couple of days, but now that they don't permanently live together, it's fine. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Beautiful pictures Justine! You have a wonderful eye for pictures(the siggy shot you have right now is just amazing). Love the back shot of Abbey leaping off the dock. What a pretty girl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts