Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here feed Abady? I'm told it is very good and tried it at 7 mos but it was too rich. At that time we tried the granular, now I see the kibble,
the ingredients seem good. Just wondering.

We are feeding EVO now, both red and chicken, but having gunky ears. He loves eating it and his weight and coat are good but the ear thing is bad.
It is just one ear though so I don't know if that means anything.
Thanks in advance, I welcome all opinions as we would like to know :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really, 12 of you guys have
looked at this thread and none have heard of Abady?

I guess maybe it is not that good of a food. The people that told me about it think it is the greatest thing sense sliced bread...

I dunno..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VET Solution cleaner and Tresaderm drops. Been on that about a week and it seems better but not
yet clean.

I'm thinking I might to change food but I don't know. He love the EVO and since we switch between
the red and chicken I don't know how he could be allergic to both.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I fed Abady to my last dog - the raw. he loved it, but Mr. Abady is a complete nut job in everyway. After speaking with him and him telling me I ruined my last dog because I neutered him and all neutered dogs are ruined, and him telling me I should let me dog eat all he wants of his food in order to loose weight, I stopped feeding it. The guy is totally nuts...I would not go near his product again. Give him a call yourself and see what you think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts