Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the one with the yellow Lab pup going to the spa. Brings me to "aaawww" tears everytime I see it.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I must have missed that one! There was one a year or so ago that I liked also. I think it was Purina Dog Chow...anyway the scene was a little yellow puppy...and the small child (3 or 4) was chasing the puppy with the garden hose trying to spray him. Fast forward a few years...the child is now a young teen and the dog is an adult. Now the dog has tha hose chasing the kid! Of course, the dog was a yellow lab!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I must have missed that one! There was one a year or so ago that I liked also. I think it was Purina Dog Chow...anyway the scene was a little yellow puppy...and the small child (3 or 4) was chasing the puppy with the garden hose trying to spray him. Fast forward a few years...the child is now a young teen and the dog is an adult. Now the dog has tha hose chasing the kid! Of course, the dog was a yellow lab!
Oh I loved that one. It came out right after we got Caleb. I kept thinking how that could so easily be Caleb chasing Kole around! And yeah, it was for Purina Puppy & Dog Chow.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I always tell Daisy her cousin (not really) is on TV. I love that one too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts