Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here at the computer and Bodie is laying at the top of the stairs. There's a little landing area where you come up the stairs and turn to take the last two stairs. He stands up, turns to face the wall, and barfs everywhere (apparently he ate some grass earlier and that always makes him throw up). WHY do they have to throw up where it gets right in between the carpet and base boards?

So I get the steam cleaner which I already had out to clean up Sam's 2 a.m. poop barf (he ate a Bodie poop), which I'm sure you don't want to hear about. Drag the cleaner upstairs, clean up after Bodie, drag it back downstairs because one more pass over Sam's area won't hurt because that REALLY smelled. :-X

Get back on the computer. I left the slider open next to Sam's throw up spot to air it out, so Sam decides to go out and go swimming. I'm sitting here and all of a sudden I have a very happy Sam nosing me and dripping water all over my external hard drive. ::) Call my SU and tell him "YOUR boys....", and he laughs.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Oh gosh, what a day :-X :-X

I'm so fortunate to have dogs than can handle the poop they do eat. So far it stays down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts