Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My head hurts. My tooth hurts. (My head probably hurts because my tooth hurts.) Surgery to fix my tooth isn't until April 22. I'm tired, it felt like I'd gone to bed two minutes before the alarm went off. And then I'm tired. I just feel beaten down.

I feel completely pitiful today and for no good reason.

Oh, and I'm also whiny.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Your headache is definitely the result of the toothache. Are you taking anything? Advil!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Get some fresh air. If it's (relatively) warm and sunny where you are, go to a park and sit on a bench for an hour or so. Bring a book. Or not. Bring a dog, definitely.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I'm there with you, girlfriend. Feeling old, fat, ugly and stupid today. Hope your tomorrow is better.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That about sums it up, Laura!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I'm hearing you. {{{HUGS}}} not much else I can do but tomorrow will be better. Hey I have some Vicodin That will more than make that pain go away...... :rockon::peace::sleep::

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually took a vicodin. Pain is better, but not gone.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did ya ever notice that everytime you think it can't get any worse, it does?
Do you know that I had my surgeries scheduled, but they were on Mondays. I decided "Ugh, I don't want to do that on Mondays. I want the end of the week so I have all weekend before I have to face people if it's awful." So I called and rescheduled them for Thursdays (they don't work on Fridays.) Because it's actually a series of FIVE appointments that have to be spaced exactly so far apart they couldn't do it on Thursday until later in the month. (I felt like an ass asking to move them.)

THE SAME DAY I rescheduled everything for LATER, my tooth started to hurt. What the hell? Karma I guess.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I hope you can get some relief from the pain and feel better tomorrow! Maybe since you're in pain now they can move the surgeries back up?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Appointment today at 4 to "look at it." I need a prescription for antibiotics and then I think I could make it the month to the surgery. I just wish they'd call it in.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Try this old Chinese remedy:

Take a brick (or similar heavy object) & drop it on your foot. The theory is you'll be so occupied with the pain in your foot, you'll forget about the other end. :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts