Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frankie has this thing with kitchen tools.  Lastnight he came out to the deck with the baked bean strainer spoon in his mouth, prancing around like the happiest dog in the world  ;D  This morning I'm in the kitchen making hubby's lunch and Frankie comes in to the hallway from the deck.  Apparently I left the hamburger spatula out by the grill lastnight.  (Don't mind my dirty floors, I had muddy dogs running through there earlier  :-\.

"Whatcha got there, Frankie?"...."Uh, who me?  Nuttin, see I ain't got nuttin!"

"Oh yea, just try to get it off of me!"  ;D

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
LOL, that is funny! I like Frankie's look in the first pic... what a turkey!

Okay, I have it figured all figured out now. There was a secret JL Labs Only Bbq invite out there. Apparently, Abby was in charge of meat, Frankie was in charge of the tools to turn to the meat, Cooper was on desserts, and Jake and Max were to bring the starch. I have no doubt in my mind that as the day goes on, we will find more culprits who were supposed to bring stuff to this top secret bbq...

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA!!!!!!!! That's it!!! ;D

Too funny ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, and he's not a porker like he looks in the 2nd pic. LOL! He was trying to back away from me so it's just the way he was scrunching ;D

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Wonderful pictures. I love it when they try to "hide" what they're carrying. When I had the Irish Setter and English Cockers, the Cockers would never leave the SU's tools alone. Whenever he had to work in the kennel, they would abscond with his tools. He would get so mad. It was also so funny to watch a little 25 lb. Cocker carrying around a hammer, or dragging an electric drill across the kennel yard.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was also so funny to watch a little 25 lb. Cocker carrying around a hammer, or dragging an electric drill across the kennel yard.
I can just picture it, Monnie! LOL! ;D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Mr. Frankie is such a character! You were just helping, weren't you, you handsome boy! ;D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
GREAT pics! They are little characters huh!

·
Registered
523 Posts
That is so funnny. My Troy takes tools from garage. All handles are chewed.

BTW I can't get over how much Sammie and Frankie look alike in the second picture. Wow!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
There was a secret JL Labs Only Bbq invite out there
Well then Ranger is on clean-up. He steals the drip pan from the grill, if I'm not on my toes.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't get over how much Sammie and Frankie look alike in the second picture.
There faces are eerily similar, aren't they?! It's cool to see strong resemblances in brothers, isn't it? Any sibling really, 2 legs or 4, it just amazes me!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
312 Posts
Rangermom said:
There was a secret JL Labs Only Bbq invite out there
Well then Ranger is on clean-up.  He steals the drip pan from the grill, if I'm not on my toes.
Rocky's on clean up as well. He'll lick all the plates and cutlery clean. ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts