Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really sucks when 2 jobs that you applied for tell you, you have too much experience! GGGRRR I just want a job that offers me more challenge then I get now.

I know, I know I am thankful that I have a job and I bring home a paycheck it's just.....I'M IN A RUT! Time to move on...

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
True story. My daughter applied for a job at a department store and was told she was way over qualified and they couldn't pay her what she's worth. She was job eliminated after 4 1/2 years and just wanted a job to help pay bills, until she could find an opening in her field. Amazing.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
True story. My daughter applied for a job at a department store and was told she was way over qualified and they couldn't pay her what she's worth. She was job eliminated after 4 1/2 years and just wanted a job to help pay bills, until she could find an opening in her field. Amazing.
That's one reason most folks don't want to hire someone like that, they know they won't stay around long.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Turnover. It is expensive to hire and train. Not too many companies are willing to do that every 3 months. It's nothing personal. Overqualified people eventually want/need more money and will move on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts