Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you men do with you larger than average penis...I mean how do you keep them in your drawers beside that how do you find a comfortable pair of undergarment???

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
If ya don't bother it the thing will lay down and behave, tighty whities were invented for a reason, one can get banged up wearin' boxers. :eek:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I was going to respond with something witty ... err... dirty but I thought 'Pauline, you had a few beers at the hockey game, now is not the time' so I will just think it. Thank god for 'internal voice/sober Pauline.' ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
OMG! I love this board!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
6 inches is larger than average? I'm disappointed. I thought this thread was for atleast 8 inchers. :'(

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Jinx said:
6 inches is larger than average? I'm disappointed. I thought this thread was for atleast 8 inchers. :'(
My first response had something to do with the, err, lowballing of the figure. But then I figured I'd just get crap for knowing so much about the male anatomy.

But hey, I think you can cut a little slack for a straight guy who posts Tom of Finland pictures to a dog list.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
tuckersmom said:
I was going to respond with something witty ... err... dirty but I thought 'Pauline, you had a few beers at the hockey game, now is not the time' so I will just think it. Thank god for 'internal voice/sober Pauline.' ;)
BOO! BAD SOBER INTERNAL VOICE! BAD! We want tipsy, inappropriate Pauline. :)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
kaisdad said:
This thread is useless without pictures. :angel:
How about the famous Newbrasky phallic symbol, the state capital building, the famous Penis of the Prairie. ::)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
delmonico said:
If ya don't bother it the thing will lay down and behave, tighty whities were invented for a reason, one can get banged up wearin' boxers. :eek:
O.k I'm on the west coast and just saw this, thank's for making me snort a really good cabernet out my nose! Yikes, hope the burn stops soon.....

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I did that once with straight sour mash. ;D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts