Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does you're Labrador fart ???

I mean, you never hear them comming, but if they are there, the taste is discusting! :-X

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
It normally is from the food they are on or something they have eaten. Mocha's can be pretty bad sometimes the silent ones are deadly but the ones I can hear are not that bad. If she hears it she turn around and looks at her butt it's hillarious.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Brody does pass gas and he will belch on occasion. :-X I have yet to catch Jake in the act.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
bacatherine said:
It normally is from the food they are on or something they have eaten.
I don't know...Three vets...three different premium foods...have come to the conclusion Gabby just smells.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
HAHAHA that's soo funny!

Peanut always saves hers for when we're in the car.. she may only be 15 pounds, but her silent "bombs" can really pack a punch!!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Hmm... now that I look at her expression in this pic... it looks like she's feelin guilty, maybe that's why!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I usually do not hear Tal's but they are not pleasant. If I can hear it I better get him outside because the fart would be the least of my worries!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I usually do not hear Tal's but they are not pleasant.
Sundance is a Silent But Deadly perpetrator, too. Drives me crazy because there's no warning that I need to flee the room.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
OH YEAH, I know those raunchy farts. We had boiled dinner last night and they each got a taste. Well, it has cabbage in it and I didn't think. Rush's farts were so bad my hair started to singe!!! WHEWWWWIE. This morning the bed room smelled like dog farts and my curtains were all charred!!!lol ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Puff does pass one occasionally (always silent) when she's resting beside me on the bed and what's almost as bad as the smell is she shoots me a quick accusing look and then jumps down to find fresh air.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maggie's are raunchy. Always because she sneaks cat food. Dirty dog! She can clear a room in no time flat!

Why are they worse than human farts?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mocha said:
Maggie's are raunchy. Always because she sneaks cat food. Dirty dog! She can clear a room in no time flat!

Why are they worse than human farts?
yep.. when he does them, i go looking for a pile thinking there has to have been an accident.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Both of my labs are horrible--Hazel being the worst. Rylee very, very rarely ever toots that's the only lady-like quality she has. Owen also does the turning around to look at his butt after he lets a particularly loud one--like what was that! But I do have some advice--I started using Prozyme, adding it to their food every time I feed them and I do have to say that it has cut the gas down to close to nothing of what it was before. Plus it does a lot of other great things for your dogs and actually I also take it because I hear it makes your hair grow like crazy! Check it out!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts