Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Dune Buggy Members,

My 8 year old daughter Katie, is formally requesting admittance and membership to the Dune Buggy Gang. She faithfully reads many of your posts and enjoys hearing about the antics of the DB Gang.

Katie would like to join and bring along her 2 labbys, Emma and Aidan. Her dog is Emma but you know how pesky little brothers always follow around their big sisters.

Beau and Scotty, CD ;) met Aidan at the Potomac and gave him 2 thumbs up.

As Dot suggested, I have written to Daniel and informed him that Katie doesn't meet the age requirement to have her own acct, but that I promised she would only browse the DB forum which is scandal free and certainly appropriate for an 8 year old.

So please let us know what steps Katie needs to take from here. Is there any initiation ceremony? hazing maybe? ;D , application process?

Waiting patiently for your directions...

Katie's Account is ILUVLABBYS, I can pm you her Email.

The Dune Buggy Gang was well represented at the Potomac with the best ringside tent in the joint, compliments of Scotty. We had the best seats in the house. We froze to death, but we had GREAT seats!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Awww, I vote a great big yes. Christopher likes to hear about our stories too. The pups need to say the pledge and officially be voted in my Mugs our fearless leader.
Glad to hear about the ring side seating. I so wish I could have been there.
Awaiting the word from the rest of the gang.

Bear, Max and Jackson can all tell stories of the nasty big sister.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Hi Susan and Katie,

Of Course Katie can join in. Well first of Emma and Aidan we need
to take the pledge, (Mugs will find the thread and bump it up for them)

Well lets see we will just need too know alittle bit about Emma and Adian so we'll first start off with:

burfdays and gotcha days
favorite colors
Favorite toys
We will need to know your address so Mugs can send out the "sertiffikit" ( O you can PM me that)
Where you live
O and what your gonna bring on the trip

I think that's all, if I forgot something pups add to it.

So I give you Mugs now...............

Geesh Mom..........Hiya Katie dis is Mugsy, da big brown chocklite guy
or you cans call me da "da feer less leader"
We's woods be horned ifs Emma ans Adian join da gang.
As yous reed my Mommy posted wots it taks too becomes a gang member, (See we's are a "goo gang")

Otay I's is goin goes ans finds da pledge fread so's Emma ans Adian
can taks da pledge.

OOOO waits we's are gonna havs too Emma's O no I hops we's don'ts
gett's da gurls mixed ups.

Emma does your family havs any nick names fors you?
See we;s havs too Abby's too.

High Paws
Mugsy

O p.s. we's forgots one fing if your Mommy can send or post a nice picther of you boths so I's (Mugs) can adds it too my picther ofs my frens fors my wall in my bedroom. fanks.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi Mugs
Thank you for letting me join your gang. I like good gangs and I don thik Mommy wold let me be in a bad kid ganfd.
Emma birthday is August 21 2006 and Aidan is August 27 2007
Emma favorite color is Blue and Black
Aidans favrit color is Red
Toys
Emma likes any ball Aidan likes his baby its a fleece gingerbred man
We live in Langhorne, Pa
We are going to bring on the trip a jewlry making kit and i will decrate all of the puppies collers for them with jewls and gems to.

Emma says Hi muggs and fanks for leting me in this gangmAidan is coming to bepawz he is my littel brudder.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Excellent news about Katie! Now, my requirement is she will have to not mind being referred to as a Dudette. That is how I refer to all the ladies. Since I have gone to prom several times with Shanny, I feel as if Aidan is family to me. Emma and Zoe will probably want to talk as she thinks I am a pesky little brother , too.

This is Cool Beans!

Later Gators!

Zeb Man AKA The Mess Pot

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
bery nice mugs. dats why you are da feer less leader. you faught ob ebery fing.
hey momma we gots noo memmers. you gots to put dem onna list. we also hab gotcha days. dos you 'member wot dat you gots dem at. momma says dat she memembers when you gots aiden she red alla bouts it.
miss katie, can you let momma no wots yor birfday. shes takes care ob dis stuff. ifn yor momma dont wants to post it here tell her to im (wot eber dat is) anna we can adds dat to da list here.
momma momma come on you gots to add aiden anna emma. hehehe anudder emma. anna bof ob dem bery bery pweddy.

·
Registered
290 Posts
my birthday is Dec 8 1998 and my gotcha day is sept 27th because i am adopted and have a gotcha day
i will ask when aidans is
emmas is oct 21 and aidans is neer Halloween time

I am a dudette i like it MEssPot

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Hi Katie,

Awwwwwwwwww jewlry making kit that sounds cool.

Have you made Adian or Emma anything?

O Katie you and Emma and Adian are gonna like it here.

Hugs and chocklite smooches
Michele, Mugs and Sassy :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mugs mom and dad said:
Hi Susan and Katie,

Of Course Katie can join in. Well first of Emma and Aidan we need
to take the pledge, (Mugs will find the thread and bump it up for them)

Well lets see we will just need too know alittle bit about Emma and Adian so we'll first start off with:

burfdays and gotcha days
favorite colors
Favorite toys
We will need to know your address so Mugs can send out the "sertiffikit" ( O you can PM me that)
Where you live
O and what your gonna bring on the trip

I think that's all, if I forgot something pups add to it.

So I give you Mugs now...............

Geesh Mom..........Hiya Katie dis is Mugsy, da big brown chocklite guy
or you cans call me da "da feer less leader"
We's woods be horned ifs Emma ans Adian join da gang.
As yous reed my Mommy posted wots it taks too becomes a gang member, (See we's are a "goo gang")

Otay I's is goin goes ans finds da pledge fread so's Emma ans Adian
can taks da pledge.

OOOO waits we's are gonna havs too Emma's O no I hops we's don'ts
gett's da gurls mixed ups.

Emma does your family havs any nick names fors you?
See we;s havs too Abby's too.

High Paws
Mugsy

O p.s. we's forgots one fing if your Mommy can send or post a nice picther of you boths so I's (Mugs) can adds it too my picther ofs my frens fors my wall in my bedroom. fanks.
Aidan

Emma
In her prom dress

Both together

And Katie with the Lab herd

at the Bippity Boppity Boutique in Disney World

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
As da fishful moufpiece ob da house of Abby, Jack, an Stinkybutt we welkom to da Dune Buggy Gang Katie, Emma, an Aidan! I fink you will hab so much fun bein' a member! We are alwayz nice here an jus like da pledge sayz, we are nebber ebber rood!

We jus lub doze pitchurs ob yur labbies! We speshully lub da one ob Aidan at da Patomik an da one ob all ob us at yur house! Way cool!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
OOH! OOH! We is so happy dat Emma anna Aidan (an dere mom Katie) is noo members ob da gang! We habs soooooo much fun, an we will lub ta hear da stories from da house ob Emma anna Aidan. An we lubs pichurs, too! I speshully lubs dat one ob Emma in her prom dress. It's purty!

Now dis is wunnerfulles' dat Emma will be addin jools ta da collers! Dis is one ob dem fings wot we always needed, an we din't eben know it! So fanks!

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hi Emma an Aiden an Katie!! I am always late to dese fings, so you'll hab ta forgibe me (my Mom won't gib me da passwurd for da puter).

I jus wanted ta say WELCOME TO DA GANG!! We jus lubs noo members (speshully ones wot bring pitchers like you!!) and I kinnot wate to heer yore stories!

Lub,
Lil Jake

G

·
OH Katie, dis is most wunderfulest!!! We are so glad dat you and Emma and Aidan deecided to join inna gang, dis is one happenin place!!

Oh, let me introduce myself....my name is Zuki, I am da yellow lab inna Mom's pichur, dat black lab is Griffin, he is my younger brudder. We hab 3 human siblings, Noah, who is 8 yeers old jus like you and den Ashlyn, she is 5 and Brennan is 2! Noah likes to reed dese posts too and he is always tellin us dat we are so much fun, da Dune Buggy Gang dat is!!

G

·
Hi Emma, we has lobed wachin Aidan grow, he is such a cutie. By the way, dat siggie pichur is most wunderfulest...we lobs it!!!

Oh Yes, Noah lubs animals. Noah personally has a cat, a hamster and a tortoise, aka speedy gonzales the turtle! I will hab to rund up some pichurs of him from when we met da gang in October. He was pwaying wif all da pups and eben wrote a story bout all of us!! I forgot to tell him dat you were a gang member now...I was gonna hab him come say hi too!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts