Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was putting in new flooring in my condo all this weekend with my parents helping me (or I guess I should say me & my mom were helping my dad…) so Saba stayed at my parents’ house for the weekend. Long story short, I hardly ever have any sweets at my place and my mom has a sweet tooth. Sunday after an early dinner at my parents’ place, we made our way back to my condo to continue the work. After an hour or so, we noticed we can’t find the Mr. Christie’s Chocolate Chip cookies that my mom decided to bring over. “Oh no! :faint: I think I left them on the floor in the hallway and forgot to take them!!!” Yikes…panic, sweats.. Saba probably ate the whole darn box by now..! I drove over there like a maniac (thankfully my parents house is less than 2 minutes away by car). I got in… and Mr. Saba was sound asleep on his bed in the hallway, about 5 feet from the bag of cookies. Looked like he did sniff it as the bag was overturned, but he DID NOT TOUCH IT!!! All the cookies were still in the bag!!! I gave him tons of kisses and hugs! What a good boy he was..!! I am so proud of him!! :clap2:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Good boy Saba! Way to make mama proud!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Good boy Saba, and thank goodness! Daisy and Lola would have had those cookies gone in 10 seconds flat!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sometimes they really surprise ya and make ya proud!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts