Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My oldest daughter lives in Mississippi, have not seen her for 2 years, her and her husband were in Lincoln for a short time yesterday, they had to go about a 100 miles north yet and attend the funeral for Dan's Grandpa today.

Anyway we went to breakfast yesterday morning. To my right is Sarah and her husband Dan, to my left is Andera, my youngest, not to be confused with Andera my Step-Daughter and Lemol and Lexie's Mom. :laugh:

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Cool pic . Where's your dam pistols ? :crazy:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
storyteller said:
Cool pic . Where's your dam pistols ?  :crazy:
In my locker at work.  (pst, don't tell anyone I take guns to work. ;))

Besides, a pistol is not my favorite type, this is much better:

Like Matthew Quigley (Tom Sellack) said, "I said I didn't have much use for them, didn't say I didn't know how to use one." ;)

BTW Pard, we went to Perkins, if we'd a went to Cracker Barrel I could a had cornbread. ;)

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
" I want your blood and I want your soul " :laugh:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Nice picture :D

Now do tell, why does Andrea have two different colored shoe laces? lol

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
Nice picture :D

Now do tell, why does Andrea have two different colored shoe laces? lol
CAUSE SHE'S COOL!

Omg I can't let my little bro see that... he'll be doing it too.

Great picture Glen!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Great picture Glen, glad you had a little time with both of your girls! :happy: I was thinking that left shoe almost looks like a cast shoe, but maybe thats just the nurse in me overthinking!!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
You have a lovely family, Glen. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with our daughter and her husband. It's hard when you only get to see them once in a blue moon. My son is in the Air Force and he doesn't get home every year, so I know.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Glad you got to have a good visit. Where in Mississippi do they live? I used to live in Memphis and alot of folks who work in Memphis live in NW Mississippi.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Dont pass out or fall asleep , that hat will be mine . :laugh:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Terrific picture, Glen! It must have been so nice to spend time with both of your girls. :happy:

Wow--it looks like Spring where you are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts