Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
foot.. I have had it for about two weeks now and when I walk it kills, I have a swelling on my foot too, I am walking very slowly on one side. Anyway finally went to see my GP, he is sending me for blood tests as he suspects Rheumatoid Arthritis which has freaked me out as my nan had it and she was in terrible pain and ended up in a wheel chair... I'm a bit down now and worried, blood test is on wednesday. I am praying and hoping it is just some kind of injury that will heal...Prayers and good thoughts please..

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sorry to hear that you're down. I hope it is something local and minor. Sometimes doctors can jump to conclusions. When I went to the doctor two weeks ago with chest pains, he started asking about my family history for heart attacks. I told him what he wanted to know but then said, I have a respiratory infection, that's why my chest hurts. After he listed to my chest, he agreed. (Glad he was thorough, though)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Hope it's not. My dad has this in his hands, used to be in his knees too, but he had two full knee replacements. He found not drinking orange juice helped a bit, apparently it can aggravate the symptoms or something like that.

Good thoughts from here for your foot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts