Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG.. i met my real estate agent for the first time today.. holy ****.. HAWT.. I mean.. smoking hawt! And a strapping 6'3" ish t'boot.

Suddenly i'm wondering if this house hunting thing is going to take YEARS of hard work to find the right house ;D

oh.. he's 29. 8)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kaisdad said:
Is he straight?
Dear God, i hope so.. but i have the worst gaydar ever.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Does he KNOW how picky you are? and the sheer number of houses you are going to need to be shown? 8) 8) 8)

GO GET EM, GIRL!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL.. shut up, cameron.. he's a real estate agent.. he's gotta have nice shoes!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
But if they're Italian and he knows the designer, look out.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
That is a NICE twist kelli! Our realtor is a cougar, haha. I take it no wedding ring? Just think how often the two of you will be allllllll alone in empty houses together...

kaisdad said:
Jinx said:
But if they're Italian and he knows the designer, look out.
And Aldo doesn't count.
Oh, thank gawd, otherwise I'd wonder about my hubby. Does Roots count? hahaha.

R

·
0 Posts
Check his eyebrows, if there "done" he's gay!

My lil bro is gay and he has had people say, I didn't know you were gay, and he was like, "Look at my eyebrows, there perfect, of course I'm gay"

:)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I predict you'll be hot and heavy with him within a month. :angel:

·
0 Posts
Tell him you are looking to move up to something "bigger" and that your garage is a "tight squeeze." See what kind of response that generates! :eek:

LOL

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
2LabsInNEPA said:
Tell him you are looking to move up to something "bigger" and that your garage is a "tight squeeze." See what kind of response that generates! :eek:

LOL
OMFG!!!!!!! *SNORT*

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
if you show some cleveage or leg, maybe he'll get you a better deal on the house of your dreams. i need to come out there to look for a house. all our realtors are old and frumpy. we once had a realtor who was drunk off his arse at 10:00 in the morning showing us a house. it was not fun.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol.. you guys are like my pimps.. and i think he's married.. still fun to look at though!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts