Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know I hang around with some disreputable friends, this picture is in the new "Shoot"magazine and is a friend of mine and his wife. (Shoot is a magazine for Cowboy Action Shooters.) Do you think he looks a bit like one of our late presidents. ;)

BTW even though he don't post her, Gregg is a Lab owner, is owned Hoss a 115 pound not over weight male black Lab. He is also a helicopter crew chief for the Nebraska National Guard and a all around nice fella. :)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course I'm good friends with William F. Cody also. ;D

Me I can't figure out any famous person I like, just plain ol' me. ::)

Got to call Gerneral U S Grant and see if he'll need fed in two weeks, if so I'll get pictures of him also. ;D

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
You do look like someone, but I can't place who...

...that guy looks so much like Teddy R, he could easily play him in movies.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Very cool! My youngest son would love you and your friends. He is fascinated with Cowboys and the old West right now. :)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
VERY cool pics !! I'm into the western wear too...... I always wear my cowboy boots !

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A bit slow at work today so doing some looking around on the other forum board I haunt.

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,5455.0.html

Here are some pictures taken in 2005 of The Grand Army of the Frontier Muster, it was a shoot, but all of us are very interested in frontier military history also. We have about 450 members in this group, about 60 made this event, the ones in civilian uniforms are scouts, we are NCO and Officer heavy, one private as far as I can remember. Not the several pictures of my friend "Rattlesnack Jack Robinson" the guy in the Black Watch outfits. (He changes clothes a lot. ;D) He is from Medicine Hat and is a lawyer in real life.

Most of the pictures of me are in "The Cosies at work one," the other guy is my friend "Gopher Grease." ;D

Mark be sure to look at the dress uniforms in the Banquite collage.

My uniform is almost done, I'm doing late 1890's Nebraska National Guard, will look similar to the Teddy Roosevelt outfit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts