Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
good luck and bad luck this weekend!

There was a three day show in Marshall this weekend. On Friday, Kodi earned her 5th UDX leg with a 190 in Utility (a couple auto finishes) and a 196 in Open. On Saturday morning we were in a car accident on the way to the show. Hit and run which smashed the right side of my car, starting right where Kodi's crate is by the back seat. We got to the show just before our Utility run and needless to say, we were a bit unnerved and did not qualify (no go-out and failed gloves). However!!!!!!!! we did get a first in Open AND HIT!! Our very first HIT! I was excited because that is our Open B win for our OTCH, which can be hard to come by in these parts with all the high powered competition out there. On Sunday we failed Utility again, but did take fourth in Open. All told I think we earned another 40 Obedience Master points, so we are about 1/2 way to our OM title now!

Now, on to searching for ar repair (I only had minimal PL/PD on the car), and replacement while it is getting fixed (if it can be....sigh.....)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Congrats on the UDX leg and the HIT the next day. The only 1st we had in Open didn't count since there weren't enough dogs (specialty). Hope you can get your vehicle fixed without costing too much. Glad you were OK though.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
KAREN CONGRATS ON THE HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome! Congrats on the OTCh points! You go girl!

Sorry about the accident. At least Kodi wasn't too shaken.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Congrats on the HIT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts