Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STOP TELLING US TO WATCH IT ONLINE IF WE MISS IT!!!!

We are not "allowed" to watch it online, since it is typically "American" content only.

We get big ass really annoying error messages saying "this video is not available to your location" or "Sorry, you must be in the United States of America to watch this show", or my personal favorite:

"HaHa you stupid Canadian! Bet you're sorry you forgot to set your vcr/tivo/pvr and thought you could watch the show online - well neener neener, you aren't on American soil so you better cry yourself to sleep cause we aren't letting you watch it now, Suckah!".

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BoatDog said:
CRAB, CRAB, CRAB ---Didn't I see you posting in the Auntie Flo thread too? SNORT!
LOL, I might have posted in it, but I didn't clarify if I had my Aunt Flo or not... which I don't. Today is my first day back at work after a week off, so I'm allowed to be snarky LOL

IzzyLucyWillie said:
Hey did you catch the special episode of Greys that only aired online?
It was KILLER!!!!!!!!!

***RUNS out of thread****
<Puts on running shoes and grabs the can of whip ass>

Wait til I catch you missy!! lol

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Karina....

I KNOW!! I HATE that!!
Although CTV does have some things that we can watch online, it's all the Canadian TV that I usually always catch ON TV! Hhaha!

·
Registered
79 Posts
As a fellow Canadian, I too am frustrated that we can't watch the online content from the american broadcasters website there are ways to see some of the full episodes.

Global's website has full episodes (http://www.canada.com/globaltv/video/index.html) of one or two shows (Survivor, Heroes). CTV also has some shows online - but mostly the Canadian ones.

If those aren't the ones you want, you can do what I did - bought a one year subscription to a program called Anonymizer that lets you surf anonymously thus hiding your ip address. As a result the american sites can't figure you are from Canada and you can watch all the online content you want. It's about $30.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Top 10 American Shows Viewed on Canadian Internet:

10. Loust
09. American Idoul
08. Suvivour
07. Gray's Anatoumy
06. Heroeus
05. Dauncing with the Stars
04. CSUI
03. The Amazing Rauce
02. Friday Night Liughtes

...and the No1 American Show Viewed on Canadian Internet:

01. How I Met Your Mouther

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
dweck said:
Top 10 American Shows Viewed on Canadian Internet:

10. Loust
09. American Idoul
08. Suvivour
07. Gray's Anatoumy
06. Heroeus
05. Dauncing with the Stars
04. CSUI
03. The Amazing Rauce
02. Friday Night Liughtes

...and the No1 American Show Viewed on Canadian Internet:

01. How I Met Your Mouther
That makes absolutely no sense! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going outside to burn a tyre.

P

·
0 Posts
Wow, I didn't know that either.....what about YouTube?? I just caught the Bon Voyage episode of Gilmore Girls on there!!! sweet ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts