Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is something you are hoping to get this year for Christmas? or planned on buying and are waiting until Christmas to get?

For me this year, I really want to get my laptop screen fixed on my acer so I can have two working laptops!! The screen will cost $245 and shipping, but I don't know where to get it put in at.

I plan on getting the new Ipod (hopefully) if not a regular MP3 with radio (my Sandisk had a FM/Radio on it).

I also hope to get that promotion from my job!! I work at Target and they are making a flow team up, they are talking about it right now and I put in for what hours I'm available. This would give me a team to work with and more hours so I can afford my bills!! But, my boss said they might not want me gone from my current position, because they don't have enough people in that department. I told her that I get 1-2 days a week right now, so I rather go somewhere else!!

Hmm...I want the Twilight-New Moon movie :D...I love Jacob and Carlisle!!

What about the rest of you?

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I'd enjoy being able to going back to working full time. So, basically, I'd like to see the economy pick up a bit.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Its July, we do not discuss the "D" word, at least in my house until about 2 weeks before the day occurs!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah...I'm sure it is.

The "D" word??? *confused*

ETA: You never heard of Christmas in July before?

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I want my family to be happy & healthy. That's it. I love seeing the girl's faces on Christmas morning, and love the traditions surrounding the holiday, so I try to make it as special for them as possible, which in turn brings me joy. =)

Oh yes, and like Cam said, a better economy so that everyone can have a happy & stress-free Christmas & provide for their families... that would be wonderful too.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
To have won the Mega Millions lottery, and definitely a better economy for the country so that everyone has a merry Christmas!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Just for us to still have our jobs and have all the savings for our wedding and honeymoon almost complete.

Plus, a cool backpack thingy to take to Europe rather than have to wheel a suitcase around would be splendid.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
yeah...I'm sure it is.

The "D" word??? *confused*

ETA: You never heard of Christmas in July before?
I was thinking "D" as in December, we never discuss the "W" months, unless we're planning a vacation. Until at least "N" :D Christmas in July:eek::eek: DH and I have birthdays in July which are way more fun!!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Bah humbug, Christmas? Without little kids to share it with, it has really lost something, so I don't even think about it until I absolutely have to.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
^^^ I didnt get any of that! But my birthday is July too Di!! What date is yours?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
^^^ I didnt get any of that! But my birthday is July too Di!! What date is yours?
Mine is the 15th and DH's is the 16th, so we take 2 weeks off and celebrate:) I was trying to avoid typing those nasty words, such as December, Winter, November and Christmas:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*snorts* Okay, that makes sense!!

I wanted to add, I hope to get a book shelf for my books and many movies!! Also I want to save some money for the 2-day say in November! I get a ton of movies during that time only, I recently got Twilight as a "might as well" type of thing since its not on TV yet (that I now of, HBO, Showtime, etc).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts