Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Tal to the lake this afternoon and I walk a little ways to get in an area with little or no goose poop. Avoiding another case of dirrhea. Anyway, as we walked, we passed several people, like right next to us, and Tal kept his attention on me and didn't try and get them to pet him. If he had been off leash that would have been another matter but he did so well!

We played fetch in the water for about 15 minutes and then I dried him off and we came home. he was getting a little tired and it was starting to get dark. This was literally the hottest day we have had so far this year!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
georgie said:
And stay away from the goose poop!! :)
lol..yup...that is why we take a little hike before he gets in the water. The farther away from the dock we get (meaning people = food for the geese) the less geese there are and less goose poop!

And it just dawned on me that he is getting experience walking close to other people and dogs and not get excited!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Good job Tal! But goose poop is nasty......

Fanny gave up on the goose poop, her favorite is horse poop! Fresh, of course. Being the spring there is a lot of riding going on and they just have to come to the bark park side and Fanny gets this devil inside of her and gulp! Thank God Eddie doesn't like anything poopy.........

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brigettas Mom said:
Good boy Tal! We also have to avoid the goose poop...it's all over the path we walk on :-\
yeah and we learned the hard way just how it can affect them..:(

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Good boy Tal. :)

Goose poop is a delicacy for my guys...I'd rather they ate goose poop then dog poop. Blurgh. :-X

1 - 8 of 8 Posts