Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Same here in MN, but the rest of the week looks sunny and warm. Heck, one forecast says 84 on Thursday. Now that is too darn warm for April in MN. I might have to start to believing in Global Warming if that happens.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*smack*

Had to laugh at one of the vet techs today. With it being rainy my hair is in full curl mode.

"I never knew you had curly hair."

"You just didn't see it when it was short."

"I mean, it's really curly."

"Have you been outside lately?"

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
*smack*

Had to laugh at one of the vet techs today. With it being rainy my hair is in full curl mode.

"I never knew you had curly hair."

"You just didn't see it when it was short."

"I mean, it's really curly."

"Have you been outside lately?"
:D Hope your weather turns around real soon- now I'm going to go take a hike with my DD and Sammi, then come home and play in the garden!!:D

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It was BEAUTIFUL Saturday. Yesterday, rain. Today, rain and much cooler. Tomorrow, rain and maybe SNOW showers, high only in the 40s. Are you kidding me? But then it's going to be in the 70s again at the end of the week.

This is why my nose and my sinuses hate me.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
April, the month where you can get all four seasons. An Indy friend was bragging on their weather the other day. Ha! They're getting the same crap we are right now. Brag about your 82° will ya?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
April, the month where you can get all four seasons. An Indy friend was bragging on their weather the other day. Ha! They're getting the same crap we are right now. Brag about your 82° will ya?
Yeah I know!:( Next week we'll be back to rain and cold and will it probably last until mid July- so I'm loving every min. of this! I really do hope you see the sunshine soon:)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
70's, windy, 25-35 mph with gusts yo 45, humidity about 20%. So please no smoking in the grasslands and don't set off no fireworks, it's a red flag day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.