Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
That's a great doggy park. The closest one to our house is terrible. It's a fenced in area about the size of my back yard with one tree ::)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nearby there is a amusement park, so the sounds of happy music and the smell of marshmellow's run in to you're ear's and nose ;D

It has no fence or some thing like that, but it is just a peace of forrest who has a reservation for dog's and mountainbiker's ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Felix, you better be careful... keep posting beautiful pictures like this and I may finally say "hell with the city" and move back to my roots out in WA.

I am sure Boo would love it... get out there every day and not just on the weekends when I driver her out to the dirt and the trees. My boss on the other hand... would be highly disappointed if I up and went on him.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
John said:
Felix, you better be careful... keep posting beautiful pictures like this and I may finally say "hell with the city" and move back to my roots out in WA.

I am sure Boo would love it... get out there every day and not just on the weekends when I driver her out to the dirt and the trees. My boss on the other hand... would be highly disappointed if I up and went on him.
Actually ... i live with Laika in a high rize 16 floor's building on the 10th floor exactly! ;D

So, i also live in a city, but that city is in the middle of the Netherlands, in the most dense forrest area we have over here ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts