Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
2 handsome boys. It is hard to get good pictures of Bauer too; he either looks beaten or 1/2 his face gets cut off because he tries to lick the camera.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Nice shots. That's quite the incision Elias has - Toby's was about the same size but up by his shoulder/armpit. Any news on results post surgery?

Love your orchids. I love orchids but have limited success with getting them to rebloom.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Great photos, that lens sure is doing the job.
I must have missed it, but what did Elias go in for? I hope he's healing well!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Great shots of the boys Sam. You are making me miss my orchids I had in Texas. Every time I go to the store and see them up here in Michigan I want to buy one but I know it will just die as I don't have a good place for them here.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great shots of the boys Sam. You are making me miss my orchids I had in Texas. Every time I go to the store and see them up here in Michigan I want to buy one but I know it will just die as I don't have a good place for them here.
I just recently got my first one. My husband, as a landscaper, can get them from a local orchid farm for only $12!!!! No matter what size!!

I have only had them a little over a week, we'll see how they do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.