Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Katherine and I took Larry to the lake with some of his friends. We had never been to this area before, but it was INCREDIBLE! There were several different places to get to the water, and the dogs absolutely loved it. Here are a few pictures from our time.

Me and Larry (I promise I'm wearing pants)

Another shot to show the scenery.

Reggie: the goofy Setter mix, Larry: the instigator, and Titan: the very cool Alaskan Malamute

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Great photos! That looks like an awesome place for a swim!

And you do look nekkid at first glance :D Too funny! I see the pants though. :)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
What a fun day you must of had Larry. It looks like such a nice lake. Swimming is the best and swimming with your family and some fur friends makes it even better.

Cinnamon

F

·
0 Posts
Searching for a date:

Blond Labrador Retriever, type non-smoking and no drinking (only water, lots of it!), want's to join in with that black Labrador for a swim and maybe a dinner at the sunset! ;D

Age blonde Labrador, two year's old, but verry hyper, and always willing to play and to do weird/fun stuff ...

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Katies Mom said:
Great pictures, I see the mountains behind you too. Was that a section of Keowee?

It's near the T.Ed Garrison arena off 76, in an area called "The Quarry". I'd never heard of it before, but it was AWESOME! We're hoping to go back sometime soon.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Great photos; looks like a blast. Bailey & I are so jealous of the warm weather you have!!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Great place to go :)

(and ya do look bare in that 2nd picture....I was only peekin' through my fingers ;D)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts