Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was sitting on the edge of the bed and bailey comes up and I could just tell she was trying to tell me something. i pet her and said Bailey what's the matter. Hubby called me to come here so I got up and went to see what he wanted. As I came back to the bedroom Bailey was pacing back and forth in our bedroom. Bailey I said do you need to go pee. She didn't run for the stairs so I knew that wasn't the answer . She led me to the other side of the bed- where the two dog beds where piled on top of each other (as I do when I sweep the room) and on top was buddy Sound asleep. So I called buddy to come off and as soon as he did and before I had a chance to pull off the other bed. Bailey hops on and lies down. I laughed and said Bailey I know you think you are the queen but that wasn't very nice. She of course didn't even look my way. Bailey was told to get off and very slowly gets off and as soon as I pulled the other bed off she dove for the bottom bed. Spoiled little girl who knows what she wants LOL

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Awww, who could blame her?? She's probably seen all those pics of Laura's crew on their piled-up beds!!

Bailey, you're too cute! AND you know what luxury is!! ;)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Too cute; funny story. Sounds like something my Bailey would do too (she seems to be one that tells you what she wants no matter what!). :)

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
LOL!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
What a sweet story! Definitely worth the trip over from O&E to see. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts