Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom beats me! Save me please!

.....actually she just thought she'd get away with trying to take my picture without proper compensation, just bust out them cookies woman and I'll shoot ya my best looks:

*Rolls eyes* Mama, she is such a drama queen!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lola basically looks like that all the time, unless there is food, a ball, or her leash in hand.
She does turn herself just about inside out for a belly rub, though! :)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Love the expressions on their faces. ....when you get the camera out the treats come out too. Cute pictures.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gorgeous girlies Chantel, Daisy has a similar expression to Jakey and Ollie, does she have any Kelrobin links?
They don't have any family connections up close, but they all do have that Dickendall influence along the way, if i am not mistaken. Must just be that good ol' bench lab breeding :)
I must say though, I'm quite flattered to have my Daisy compared to Jake and Ollie!!!
Daisy sends a kiss for Jed, as well!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Daisy has that look that says, "Oh bother, there goes that drama again. Whatever.... now back to my nylabone and a little peace." Too darn cute. Lola has figured out how to get extra cookies out of you though so I think she is quite smart. Good pictures.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts