Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their not all labs- but I was pretty sure it wouldn't matter. In the last 2 weeks 4 of my co-workers have all lost pup's, all under the age of 4 yrs:( One we knew was coming, the other 3 totally unexpected and completely unrelated causes. We all love our dogs so much! We actually have a " pet board" at work where we all display pictures of our animals, it always brings a smile to your face just looking at it! So its been a tough couple of weeks for all of us. Run free, Waylon, Tanner, Buddy and sweet bull dog puppy:(:(

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh goodness, I will say some prayers for the owners of Waylon, Tanner, Buddy and sweet baby bull dog! How very sad.

Can I ask where you work? Sounds like a very fun work environment!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh goodness, I will say some prayers for the owners of Waylon, Tanner, Buddy and sweet baby bull dog! How very sad.

Can I ask where you work? Sounds like a very fun work environment!
I am in an RN in an ER. An environment that can be pretty stressful. So we try to find humor, comfort, and inspiration in each other and our pets. As we know along with that comes the heartbreak of the loss of our loved ones, the two legged and four legged ones:(

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Run Free, puppies. It's so not fair at all when young dogs are taken from us so early. :(

If either of my two had something crazy happen and died, I think I would have to be committed! Seriously, I don't know what I would do!
DH always says if something happened to Sammi he would have to put me down- Its something I don't even want to think about:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts